We at ledstripfactpry.co.uk are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
We ensure that the provisions and obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data Protection Principles together with any subsequent re-enactment or amendment thereof in storing and processing data, are complied with at all times.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and store the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site ledstripfactory.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided when subscribing to our mailing list or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We will also have access via google analytics details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognise your computer or device when you return to our site.
- The ability for our embedded video and radio players to load faster.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Subscription of our mailing list
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our clients or partners, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties i.e. Google Analytics etc
- To pay sales commissions
- To send your information to advertisers
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. Removing or not using cookies on our site will likely mean that our site will not work as you will expect.
(PHPSESSID) - To identify a specific user session and of which expires at the end of the session.
(_utm) - This cookie stores information via google analytics to track your activity on our site. This cookie is used by Soundcloud, YouTube and vimeo on our embedded players.
(UID / UIDR) - This is a third party cookie used by ShareThis (Our social plugin) to send tracking information to ComScore a data tracking company affiliated with ShareThis.
(VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE / YSC / PREF / GEUP / ACTIVITY) - These cookies are used by Youtube (Google) to allow you to view clips embedded on our site and also track some information.